Bungalows Morro Jable
Morro Jable bungalows are the perfect refugee pour travelers seeking to rest in an quiet environment close to the sea.
*This bungalow complex is located in the Peninsula of Jandía, on the South of the Island of Fuerteventura, and is composed of 6 spacious apartments, ideal for couples or families seeking to disconnect from the daily stress.
Its privileged location on the seafront represent one of its major attractions, being just in front of the Jandía beach, considered as one of the best beaches in Europe.
Situation / Information of interest
The « refugee Island » or “Island of freedom”, there are many different ways to call the Island of Fuerteventura, it gives us an idea of the beauty of this Canary Island formed from volcanic eruptions 20millions years ago. These bungalows are located in the Peninsula of Jandía, at the extreme South of Fuerteventura and extending over 200m².
Shopping centre at... 500m
Medical centre... 500m
Distance from beach...: 0m
Port at... 2000m
Airport at... 84000m
Each apartment is of 48m² and has:
* Bedroom with double bed 1.30x1.80m and a living-room, kitchen;
* Living-room with satellite TV, hifi radio, and possibility of a sofa-bed;
* Integrated kitchen avec electric coffee maker, vitroceramic hob, microwave, little fridge;
* Air conditioning,
* Terrace of 3m² with view over the sea;
* Bathroom with shower, hair dryer and dressing-gown;
* Free internet
* Safe for rent;
* Daily cleaning service,
* Breakfast for the clients if wanted, in the kitchen of the apartment (juice, coffee, milk, butter, etc.)
* Common area: Big kitchen and washing machine, tumble dryer area.