Casas de Piedra III
Nestled in the heart of a huge banana farm, this rural complex is composed of 15 bungalow style houses with heated pool and jacuzzi.
This resort is the perfect chance to become acquainted with the Canary banana farming, from planting to packaging. Besides the sensation of being surrounded by lush vegetation and banana trees, you will enjoy the stunning view, discover the perfect symbiosis between the architectural design and the landscape, and just from your window.
Feel in the garden of Eden while walking among magnificent examples of avocado, mango, medlar, guava and other fruit trees.
Situation / Information of interest
Casas de Piedra is located in the Punta del Lomo farm in Guargacho, in the municipality of San Miguel de Abona, to the South of Tenerife.
This estate is one of the largest banana farms in Tenerife.
Although located near the most important tourist resorts of the South of Tenerife, this farm is in itself a small island of quietness.
Shopping centre at... 200m
Medical centre... 5000m
Distance from beach...: 5000m
Port at... 13000m
Airport at... 9000m
Casas de Piedra III is a house of 96 m2 located near the pool and the jacuzzi.
The house consists of:
* 1 double bedroom with double bed
*2 double bedrooms with two beds (90x 2m)
* Living room integrated with a fully equipped kitchen with electric stove, coffee maker, kettle, microwave and refrigerator.
* 2 Bathrooms with shower
* Satellite TV
* Cot and highchair available
* Extra bed for child under request
* Front porch
* Solarium on the roof with beautiful views to the banana farm
* Common areas: heated pool, Jacuzzi, small gym, reading room, recretational area with children’s playground and barbecue. Paddle tennis court, bocce and ping pong.
* Wifi Free Zone (in common area)
* Private Parking