Holiday Cottage Doramas
“Farm house, located in the Rural Park of Doramas”
Typical Canarian house decorated with all the comfort and situated in a large estate of 50.000 meters with a 100m² private gardens and private terrace.
Decoration rich in detail. It has been restored so as to respect and integrate in the natural environment in which it is located, enjoying marvellou views of the agricultural lands, and of the old chestnut grove from which depart several hiking trails. This house features the distinctive Q for tourist quality.
Situation / Information of interest
Moya has a cultural and natural heritage worth visiting. The sites of Cueva de Doramas or the ones of la Montañeta are important archaeological highlights.
In addition, a walk through Moya will allow you to see the town’s emblematic buildings. Among those, the Church of Nuestra Señora de la Candelaria, the Tomás Morales Museum house, the Heredad de Aguas or the Hermitage of San Bartolomé de Fontanales.
Shopping centre at... 2000m
Medical centre... 9000m
Distance from beach...: 20000m
Port at... 26000m
Airport at... 40000m
Doramas rural house has:
* Two double rooms with single beds (90x1.90 m).
* Living room with sofa bed and cot.
* A bathroom with shower.
* Fully equipped kitchen with coffee maker, kettle, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge with freezer, washing machine and dryer common to the other two houses on the farm (El Mirador and El Castañar).
* Satellite television, DVD, radio CD
* Central heating.
* Common exteriors: parking, barbecue, solarium and pool with spa.
Includes garden furniture with hammocks.
* Weekly cleaning for an occupation of more than 7 nights.