Holiday Cottage El Pajar
El Pajar was built at the end of the 19th century as an additional building to the main Casa Labranza. Formerly i t was used to dry tobacco, a room for the equipment and, in general for agricultural tasks. Since 2006 it has been restored to be let to couples or small families who wish to enjoy a few days rest in an area of extreme beauty, such as Santa Lucia de Tirjana.
Situation / Information of interest
Santa Lucía de Tirajana, the municipality where this house can be found is worth a historic visit and a stroll around the famous Fortaleza de Ansite, a volcanic building, in which there are many aboriginal caves and a burial ground, where a lot of archaeological material was found.
Shopping centre at... 2000m
Medical centre... 2000m
Distance from beach...: 22000m
Port at... 25000m
Airport at... 45000m
* 2 bedrooms, one with double bed, the other with two single beds. Sofa-bed available in the living room.
* Bathroom with shower.
* Kitchen : coffee maker, kettle, oven, vitroceramic hobs, microwave, juicer, toaster, fridge/freezer and washing machine.
* Living-room: with satellite TV, DVD, library, radio CD, connection WIFI
Outside: (communal area with Rural House la Labranza): car park, swimming pool, (6x3m), garden and barbecue.
* Other services: Safe, air conditioning, electric radiator, fire extinguisher, first-aid kit, iron
- Laundry service for sheets and towels, twice a week.
- Daily cleaning service for communal areas. Porch, garden, terrace and entrance.