Holiday cottage El Castañar de Las Doramas
“ Old house of the Master of the village” with romantic atmosphere
Located in a 50.000m² estate, original elements such as wood and stone have been preserved during its rehabilitation. Its cozy rooms invite the traveler to relax. The rural style decoration is coquettish,and above all warm. Very romantic, ideal for couples. Beautiful views to a forest of chestnut forest of Castaños (chestnut forest) by which you can take walks.
This home features the distinctive Q tourist quality.
Situation / Information of interest
Moya has a cultural and natural heritage worth visiting. The sites of Cueva de Doramas or the ones of la Montañeta are important archaeological highlights.
In addition, a walk through Moya will allow you to see the town’s emblematic buildings. Among those, the Church of Nuestra Señora de la Candelaria, the Tomás Morales Museum house, the Heredad de Aguas or the Hermitage of San Bartolomé de Fontanales.
Shopping centre at... 2000m
Medical centre... 9000m
Distance from beach...: 20000m
Port at... 26000m
Airport at... 40000m
The rural house El Castañar de Las Doramas has:
* A room with two single beds of 1.10x2 m and 1.20x2.
* Living room with sofa bed and cot.
* A bathroom with shower.
* Fully equipped kitchen with coffee maker, kettle, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge with freezer, washing machine and dryer common to the other two houses on the farm (El Mirador and Doramas).
* Satellite television, DVD and radio CD
* Central heating.
* Outdoors (shared): parking, barbecue, solarium and common pool with spa (8x4 m). Includes garden furniture with hammocks.