Holiday cottage Mirador de Las Doramas
“Old school of the Fontanales village” certified with the Q from the Spanish Tourist Quality System.
Inside the Rural Park of Doramas, we are immediately submerged in a natural paradise of forests and crops. The property consists of 50,000 m2, so that peace is guaranteed. In the large terrace, the guest will enjoy watching the starry mountain skies and panoramic views to the north of the island and farmland, hence the name El Mirador.
Situation / Information of interest
Moya has a cultural and natural heritage worth visiting. The sites of Cueva de Doramas or the ones of la Montañeta are important archaeological highlights.
In addition, a walk through Moya will allow you to see the town’s emblematic buildings. Among those, the Church of Nuestra Señora de la Candelaria, the Tomás Morales Museum house, the Heredad de Aguas or the Hermitage of San Bartolomé de Fontanales.
Shopping centre at... 2000m
Medical centre... 9000m
Distance from beach...: 20000m
Port at... 26000m
Airport at... 40000m
The house has:
* A room with two single beds of 1.10x2 m and 1.20x2.
* Living room with sofa bed and cot
* A bathroom with shower.
* Kitchen equipped with: coffee maker, kettle, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge with freezer, washing machine and dryer common with the other two houses on the farm (El Castañar and Doramas)
* Satellite television
* DVD and CD radio
* Central heating
* Common exteriors: parking, barbecue, solarium and common pool with spa (8x4 m). Includes garden furniture with hammocks.
* Pets under 5 kilos are allowed.