La Palma Estate III
The estate is located in Teror, in the north of the island of Gran Canaria.
Teror is one of the oldest municipalities of the archipelago. Its history goes back to the apparition of the Virgen del Pino in 1481, the saint patron of the island of Gran Canaria,
Its history goes back to the emergence in 1481 of the Virgen del Pino, the patron saint of the island of Gran Canaria, 2 of the Diocese of the Canaries, of the Province of Las Palmas and of Villa Mariana de Teror. Since then, it has the status of villa mariana. The area around the basilica has been declared historical and artistic heritage: there, mansions can be seen as the home of Patrons. Other attractions of the town are the convents of Cistercian (famous for its sweets) and the Dominicans. Around it is the spring of Fuente Agria, from which precious mineral water sprouts. Teror is the only municipality on the island with a bottling publicly owned property: Aguas de Teror. Also noteworthy is the property of Osorio, around an old aristocratic mansion, with multiple paths and trails of lush vegetation.
The municipality's economic activity is based on agriculture, handicrafts, trade and food industry (bakery, pork meats and bottled mineral water).
Situation / Information of interest
500m² Rural Estate within which there are three apartments (of 80 m² each).
Shopping centre at... 2000m
Medical centre... 2000m
Distance from beach...: 18000m
Port at... 20000m
Airport at... 33000m
*Each apartment has one bedroom with double bed (1.90 x 1.80) and a sofa-bed for two in the living room.
*Bathroom with shower and kitchen-living room.
* Equipped with kitchen furniture (coffee maker, kettle, vitroceramic, microwave, fridge and freezer) and Digital TV.
*Free Wi-Fi internet connection
* Common areas: parking, garden with vegetable garden, orchards and trails.
Barbecue and two separate terraces in each house.