Holiday Cottage Ca Maria
This building is more than 80 years old and has been completely restored by its owner, conserving and respecting its original architecture, with facades in stone and carpentries of wood and covered with tile. The access to the house is direct, through the Pista de La Vega, where you have parking for a number of vehicles just infront the property. It is distributed over one floor and in the shape of L, it has an extensive stone patio in its main facade, where you can enjoy some marvellous views of the National Park. Fully-equipped and with rustic furniture, wooden interior ceilings and heating, you can be guaranteed total comfort and an enjoyable stay.
Situation / Information of interest
The house is situated in la Pista de La Vega, in the Caserío de Las Rosas, in the town of Agulo.
Shopping centre at... 8000m
Medical centre... 8000m
Distance from beach...: 12000m
Port at... 30000m
Airport at... 40000m
* Fully equiped kitchen with a dining area for 4 people which passes to the salon, and has an original stone chimney which is fully intact.
* Two double bedrooms, one with double bed and one with wooden bunk for two persons.
* One living room with sofa.
* Bathroom with shower.
* Utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer.
* Fully equiped with duvets, blankets, sheets, kitchen utensils, satellite TV, heating, etc..
*Connection Internet Wiffi