Presa la Encantadora
Situation / Information of interest
The house is located to the northwest of the Island of La Gomera, in the village of Vallehermoso.
It is the largest municipality of La Gomera and is well known for its large palm grove and its natural salt water pools.
The house is located in a privileged natural environment, just 50 meters from La Presa de la Encantadora. This dam has the function of collecting water for the irrigation of the crops of the area. There you can see ducks, waterhens and some migratory birds while enjoying a picnic.
Shopping centre at... 2500m
Medical centre... 2500m
Distance from beach...: 4000m
Port at... 40000m
Airport at... 38000m
The house has 160 m2 with 100 m2 built:
* 1 bedroom with double bed (1.35 x 1.90m)
* 1 room with two single beds (90x 1.90m)
* 1 single room with single bed (90x1.90m)
* Bathroom with shower and hair dryer
* Fully equipped kitchen with ceramic hob, electric coffee maker, toaster, fridge and microwave
*Living room with TV and free internet connection
*Washer and dryer
* Terrace with table, chairs and barbecue