Holiday Cottage Tomasín
The owners of the Tomasín rural house have managed to reform it with all the charm of these old houses. The ceilings are wooden and in the living room, a large fireplace allows you to enjoy warm moments. Some elements, such as the old tea boxes and the traditional built-in cupboards, enrich the careful decoration considerably.
Situation / Information of interest
This beautiful rural house is located in the municipality of Puntallana, east of the island of La Palma, in the Granel area, whose name means barn. Outside, a large terrace allows you to contemplate the beautiful views towards the sea and the mountains. Along with it, the barbecue, which is often one of the favorite corners of the house
Shopping centre at... 2800m
Medical centre... 2800m
Distance from beach...: 13000m
Port at... 13000m
Airport at... 20000m
The rural establishment consists of:
- 2 double bedrooms with 2 single beds each and a cot
- Fully equipped kitchen-diner with microwave, coffee maker, mixer, toaster, sandwich maker and juicer
- a bathroom with a bathtub and a hairdryer
- fireplace and stove
- satellite TV
- Iron and ironing board
- Washing machine
- Household items.
- Barbecue, terrace and deck chairs.
- Pool of 6.10mx 3.30m and its depth ranges from 0.65m to 1.40m.
- Internet connection via free WIffi
- The house has central heating