Holiday cottage Jacinta Pura
The house Jacinta Pura was built decades ago, the home of popular architectural patterns are just a few minutes of the center of the town of El Paso.
The porch leads to a large garden full of colorful flowers.
In the shadow of the majestic bearing of a Canary palm tree, we can enjoy the surroundings with views towards the Aridane Valley and the peaks of the island.
Situation / Information of interest
The house Jacinta Pur ais located in the lower part of the town of El Paso, in a known area known as Paso de Abajo or Las Cuestas.
Located at short distance from the archaeological sites of El Paso Cemetery and the petroglyphs of La Fajana in which some of the most spectacular and rare motives of rock carvings can be seen.
Shopping centre at... 1000m
Medical centre... 1000m
Distance from beach...: 10000m
Port at... 28200m
Airport at... 29000m
The house comprises in its interior:
* 1 comfortable double bedroom with 2 single beds
* 1 furnished living-room – dining-room with a sofa-bed (single bed) and satellite TV.
* 1 bathroom with bathtub and hair dryer.
* 1 fully equipped kitchen with gas stove, big fridge, oven, microwave, juicer, blender, sandwich maker, washing machine, ironing board.
* Table and chairs on the terrace with pergola to enjoy a good breakfast or a beautiful sunset.
Small decorative details customize different spaces to make each room emanate feelings of peace and tranquility.