LA FLOR DE TIMANFAYA
"La Flor de Timanfaya" is a nineteenth century cottage, which was restored in 2013, as closely as possible to its original architecture but including modern design and all kind of amenities.
The house is nestled in a plot of 1900 m2 located within the natural environment of the north coast of Lanzarote.
The house has a large outdoor area to enjoy: a great garden with amazing views, heated pool with sun loungers and a wonderful stone barbecue to grill on.
Situation / Information of interest
This cottage is located in the municipality of Tinajo, on the west coast of the island of Lanzarote.
At only few kilometres from the house and located in the same municipality you can visit the picturesque village of La Santa as well as the main natural wonder of Lanzarote, the Timanfaya National Park.
The village of Tinajo offers a wide variety of services: bars, small shops and supermarkets.
La Santa is the ideal setting for open-air sports and is quite close to Famara beach, one of the best places to practice water sports such as surfing and kitesurfing.
Shopping centre at... 1000m
Medical centre... 1000m
Distance from beach...: 4000m
Port at... 4000m
Airport at... 17000m
The house has 240 m2 of building space and consists of:
* A great luminous living room with large windows at the outside area with wonderful views over the heated pool and the terrace. It has also satellite TV and WIFI.
* Modern fully equipped kitchen with hob, oven, refrigerator, toaster, coffee maker, kettle, washing machine and dishwasher.
* 1 Double room with two single beds of 105 x 200 cm
* 1 Double room with double bed 135 x 200 cm
* 1 Suite with double bed, dressing room and private bathroom with shower
* 1 Bathroom with shower.
* 2 Optional extra beds in the main bedroom.
* This house is suitable for people with reduced mobility. Wheelchair ramp on request.
* Heated pool 7m x 4m set in a large garden with sun all day long and natural shade from native palms.
* Chill out area and sun beds in the pool solarium.
* Private parking