COUNTRY HOUSE: EL GRANERO
El Granero is a superb old house from the 15th century, which belonged to the Ponte family, who used to live in the ground floor. The first floor was used to store agricultural products.
Restored in 2007, this country house is an ideal place for spending a few days off completely immersed in the Canarian culture and tradition.
The ocean views are amazing: from the Arona Coast and Adeje to the neighbors islands of La Gomera, La Palma y el Hierro.
From the magnificent terrace you will enjoy the sunrise while having breakfast or the sunset while enjoying a lovely BBQ or tasty seefood.
Situation / Information of interest
The traditional country house El Granero is located at an altitude of 700m, in the quiet village of La Concepción, to the south-east of Tenerife.
Shopping centre at... 4000m
Medical centre... 3000m
Distance from beach...: 15000m
Port at... 25000m
Airport at... 35000m
The house consists of 130 m2 distributed across two floors:
* 1 bedroom with double bed
* 1 bedroom with two single beds
* 2 bathrooms
* Fully equipped kitchen with oven, hob, fridge, toaster and coffee maker, microwave and kettle.
* Living room with wood stove, Satellite TV and WIFI.
* Welcome basket of firewood is provided. Additional baskets at 6 EUR/each