Holiday Cottage Las Llanadas - El Castaño
The holiday cottage El Castaño used to be a house for the family who cultivated the crops in the estate.
The estates of the area are entirely dedicated to potato growing, but they were in dry land and could not in any way guarantee fixed revenues, this is why the estate had a stable with sometimes 10 milk cows and which ensured the manure for the crops, the milk for the family and some income for the sale of the surplus.
Situation / Information of interest
The complex is located within an agricultural area from which you can enjoy excellent views over the mountain, the Natural Park Chanajiga and Ladera de Tigaiga, but at the same time, it is very close to the beaches in the North Area: Puerto de la Cruz, Icod and Garachico.
This traditional hamlet, located in the Orotava Valley, is composed of old farms recently refurbished, enhancing the traditional elements of domestic canarian architecture.
The establishment holds the four ears of corn granted in recognition of the quality of service and facilities and also the Q for Quality, one of the most distinguished tourist quality seals and annually by TÜV Rheinland Group.
Shopping centre at... 2000m
Medical centre... 2000m
Distance from beach...: 9000m
Port at... 40000m
Airport at... 28000m
The holiday cottage El Castaño is composed of:
*1 bedroom with a double bed,
* 1 bedroom with two single beds,
* Large bathroom with shower and a toilet,
* Living room with chimney, satellite TV and radio CD player,
* Air conditioning in the living room and bedrooms
* Kitchen entirely equipped with vitroceramic hob, kettle, toaster, microwave, and fridge.
* The rural estate gardens, BBQ, private parking, hot water by solar energy, jacuzzi, outside shower and cleaning service twice per week.
* Free laundry service.
* The interior decor is made with old wood and stone.