Holiday Cottage Las Llanadas - El Nogal
As of today, the estate is composed of four holiday cottages and nice gardens full of autochthonous flowers.
The establishment holds the four ears of corn granted in recognition of the quality of service and facilities and also the Q for Quality, one of the most distinguished tourist quality seals and annually by TÜV Rheinland Group.
Situation / Information of interest
The complex is located within an agricultural area from which you can enjoy excellent views over the mountain, the Natural Park Chanajiga and Ladera de Tigaiga, but at the same time, it is very close to the beaches in the North Area: Puerto de la Cruz, Icod and Garachico.
This traditional hamlet, located in the Orotava Valley, is composed of old farms recently refurbished, enhancing the traditional elements of domestic canarian architecture.
Shopping centre at... 2000m
Medical centre... 2000m
Distance from beach...: 9000m
Port at... 40000m
Airport at... 28000m
The holiday cottage El Nogal gets its name from the tree found in the back garden. This is a traditional Canarian house used to house a fireplace, which served as the family kitchen, an intermediate room to store tools and also as the stable for the mules that provided load service to the estate. The restoration was carried out with maximum respect for the original walls that retain the rustic character of the building.
The holiday cottage El Sauco is composed of a large terrace with nice views over the estate and the cordillera and:
* 1 bedroom with two single beds,
* Large bathroom with shower,
* Kitchen entirely equipped with vitroceramic hob, kettle, toaster, microwave, and fridge.
* Living room with satellite TV, electric heating in living room and bedrooms and radio and CD player. Possibility of sofa bed for a child in the living room.
* The rural estate gardens, BBQ, private parking, hot water by solar energy, jacuzzi, outside shower and cleaning service twice per week.
* Free laundry service.
* The interior decor is made with old wood and stone.