Holiday Cottage Las Llanadas - El Sauco
As of today, the estate is composed of four holiday cottages and nice gardens full of autochthonous flowers.
The establishment holds the four ears of corn granted in recognition of the quality of service and facilities and also the Q for Quality, one of the most distinguished tourist quality seals and annually by TÜV Rheinland Group.
Situation / Information of interest
This traditional hamlet, located in the Orotava Valley, is composed by old farms recently rehabilitated, enhancing the traditional elements of domestic canarian architecture.
Shopping centre at... 2000m
Medical centre... 2000m
Distance from beach...: 9000m
Port at... 40000m
Airport at... 28000m
holiday cottage El Sauco is composed of a large terrace with nice views over the estate and the cordillera and:
* 1 bedroom with two single beds,
* Large bathroom with shower,
* Kitchen entirely equipped with vitroceramic hob, kettle, toaster, microwave, and fridge.
* Living room with satellite TV, electric heating in living room and bedrooms and radio and CD player. Possibility of sofa bed for a child in the living room.
* The rural estate gardens, bbq, private parking, hot water by solar energy, jacuzzi, outside shower and cleaning service twice per week.
* Free laundry service.
* The interior decor is made with old wood and stone.