Piedra Redonda I
The rural House Piedra Redonda I is 132 m² and has a 60m² private terrace with beautiful views of the village and the sea.
The house has 3 bedroom, one bathroom, independent kitchen with dining room and chimney, living room and terrace with barbecue and wine cave with local wines.
Situation / Information of interest
Piedra Redonda is an estate on 5000m² in which there are 2 holiday cottages, Piedra Redonda I and Piedra Redonda II with entries and terraces totally independent.
There are both located in Icod de los Vinos, village situated northeast of Tenerife and famous for its millenary Drago tree and its historical streets.
The estate is at 400m above the sea and only 3km from San Marcos Beach, one of the best beaches of the North of the Island.
Shopping centre at... 1500m
Medical centre... 1500m
Distance from beach...: 3000m
Port at... 45000m
Airport at... 60000m
• 3 bedrooms, one with a double bed, and two with 2 single beds
• Bathroom with shower and hair dryer.
• Fully equipped kitchen with electric coffee machine, kettle, oven, vitroceramic hobs, microwave, fridge and washing machine.
• Living room with Satellite TV, wifi, radio and central heating for the whole house
• Private parking with a remote controlled door