Villa San Luis
The interior of the villa stands out for the eclectic and elegant decoration and the diaphanous and comfortable environment very much in line with the relaxed and informal spirit of the island. Large windows bathe the inside in natural light and offer breathtaking views.
Outside of the house, the heated pool and the wooden pergola allow you to enjoy meals, reading and outdoor activities even on the hottest summer days.
Both the inside and outside are made with a rich variety of natural building materials: wooden floors, marble bathrooms, stone walls...
Inside the house, a soft palette of white and sand colors resembles the colors of the environment, as though the inside and outside had blended into the same space.
Situation / Information of interest
Nature sneaks through the large windows of this villa located in the nearby hamlet of Pajara to the south of Fuerteventura.
Close to the Playa de Ugán, in the most beautiful settings and surroundings, Villa Sant Luis offers stunning views to the see and to the mountain and is the perfect retreat to get away from the city’s hustle and bustle, to enjoy an unforgettable holiday experience.
Shopping centre at... 10000m
Medical centre... 10000m
Distance from beach...: 600m
Port at... 0m
Airport at... 50000m
The Villa consists of:
* Master bedroom with a 180 x 200 bed with en suite bathroom with shower
* Secondary bedroom with a 160 x 200 cm bed with ensuite bathroom with shower.
* Living and dining room with satellite TV and sofa bed.
* Fully equipped kitchen with ceramic hob, microwave oven, dishwasher and refrigerator
* Heated pool
* Chill out area with double bed, garden furniture and barbecue