This brand new villa of 90 m2 with swimming pool has two bedrooms, one of them a comfortable suite. All the space has been carefully designed to make the guest feel at home.
It has also a huge kitchen/living room with views to the terrace and the large master bath with a beautiful and spacious shower.
Situation / Information of interest
This villa is located in the village of Lajares within the municipality of La Oliva, Fuerteventura.
The municipality of La Oliva occupies the entire northern area of the island, including among its wonders, one of the most important Protected Areas of Fuerteventura: Natural Monument of Malpaís de Arena, a volcanic zone formed by a volcano and a lava sea (malpaís) around it.
Lajares is a small and quiet village of no more than 500 inhabitants, with authentic windmills and surrounded by fields separated by rock walls.
Lajares is also famous for its handicrafts, for its exquisite lace and handmade fine embroidery.
It is an ideal place to relax with all the commodities of the villa and to get to know the most traditional Canaries with extensive plains and desert landscapes characterizing the beautiful island.
Shopping centre at... 150m
Medical centre... 8000m
Distance from beach...: 5000m
Port at... 8000m
Airport at... 32000m
The villa has:
* 1 Suite with double bed and bathroom (with toilet and sink)
* 1 bedroom with two single beds
* 1 master bathroom with large shower and two sinks with hair dryer
* Fully equipped modern kitchen with dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave, oven, induction hob, mixer, washing machine, dryer and iron
* Living room with satellite TV, ceiling fans and WIFI
* Heated private pool with loungers, multicolored spots and a beautiful pergola with terrace table and bar
* 1 toilet with outdoor shower on the swimming pool terrace.