Villa Los Morritos
The Morritos villa is located in a plot of land of 1000m²; it’s a modern and practical construction of 160m² and one floor.
On the outside, there is an enormous garden with a private pool of 8x4m avec a large terrace-porch with a barbecue and a sink to enjoy a good lunch or a nice dinner.
Situation / Information of interest
The 160m² Rural House Morritos is located in a 1000m² estate with pool and views of the mountain. This villa is located in the village of Lajares within the municipality of La Oliva, Fuerteventura.
The municipality of La Oliva occupies the entire northern area of the island, including among its wonders, one of the most important Protected Areas of Fuerteventura: Natural Monument of Malpaís de Arena, a volcanic zone formed by a volcano and a lava sea (malpaís) around it.
Lajares is a small and quiet village of no more than 500 inhabitants, with authentic windmills and surrounded by fields separated by rock walls.
Lajares is also famous for its handicrafts, for its exquisite lace and handmade fine embroidery.
It is an ideal place to relax with all the commodities of the villa and to get to know the most traditional Canaries with extensive plains and desert landscapes characterizing the beautiful island.
Shopping centre at... 500m
Medical centre... 500m
Distance from beach...: 5000m
Port at... 10000m
Airport at... 35000m
The villa has:
*One bedroom with a double bed (1,80x1,90) and a bathroom with whirlpool bath and a dressing room,
* One bedroom with two single beds (90 x1, 90m) and possibility of an extra bed.
* One bathroom with shower and a bidet;
* American kitchen entirely equipped with vitroceramic hobs, dishwasher, fridge, oven, microwave, coffee machine, toaster and kettle.
* Laundry room with washing machine, dryer and ironing board;
* Living room with Satellite-TV and DVD, and view over the pool;
* Possibility of connection to the Internet with wiffi;
* A cot, high chair and stroller are available.
* Large indoor garage (accessible from inside the house) with a gymnasium and bicycles;
* Private pool and large terrace with garden around the house;
* The house has facilities for disabled people.